The unique combination and duplication of our highly efficient primary equipment creates flexibility, reduces lead time and allows us to standardize processes.
- 1 Micro Machining 5–Axis Ablation Laser 25 Watt
- 27 Mazak CNC Mills
- 21 Mazak CNC Lathes
- 3 Mazak 7-Axis Integrex
- 2 Wire EDMs
- 2 Plunge EDMs
Our tool room has a full compliment of manual mill and lathe machines to support prototyping and fixturing.
- 13 Manual Mills
- 8 Manual Precision Tool Room Lathes
- 2 CNC Okomoto Grinders
- 5 Okomoto Manual Grinders
- 1 Lee Tool Grinder
- 1 Surface Grinder
Our company has invested in the most precise metrology instrumentation available worldwide and is integrated with manufacturing throughout our facility.
- 4 Nikon Nexiv CNC Vision Systems
- 45 High Quality Nikon Stereoscopes (up to 50 power)
- 6 Nikon Comparators
- 1 IFM 3D Measurement Metrology Technology
- 1 Nikon ME-60 Superscope
- 1 Nikon Eclipse Metrology Scope
- Multiple 5–axis CNC CMM’s with PH10 heads and Virtual DMIS, 1 portable and 1 with SP25 scanning capabilities.
We have also invested in a wide variety of support equipment.
- Parlec CNC Tool Setter
- Fully Equipped Finishing and Deburring Department
- Aqueous Cleaning Systems
- DI Water Systems
- CNC Laser Engraver
- Complete Gauging Inventory with GageTrak Calibration Software
This represents only a partial list of our equipment.